1. Nail Polish - always a great stocking stuffer - you can never have too many. My favorite nail polish brand is Essie - you can find these at your closest Pharmaprix / Shoppers. They usually retail for $8.99. You can even make the stocking themed by buying some nail polish remover, toe seperators and a nail filer.
|Fall/Winter 2010 collection of Essie nail polishes|
|Pink gloss available at Sephora.ca or at a Sephora near you - $7.00|
|MATTE for Men lip balm - $6.50 available at Sephora|
|Old Navy Flanel PJ pants - $8.00 at Old Navy|
1. Coffee Cards- Most of us stop by Tim's at least once a week, maybe twice, some even stop there every day. Giving a Tims Card is like giving them their morning heaven every day - don't we want to responsable for that?
|Available at all Tim Hortons for any amount you want to add to it!|
|Get a gift and do good all at the same time. Buy the "RED" gift card and $0.05 goes to the Global Fund against AIDS|
|The VIA Ready Brew Startbucks packets - Christmas Blend! Looks festive and tastes great too! I'm not a huge coffee fan, but that's what I heard!|
Some other ideas for stocking stuffers could be :
- Ferrero Rocher chocolate
- Mini Eggs ( that are now available all year long),
- A box of pens that you can pick up at Bureau en Gros (Staples).. we always need pens and we never seem to find any!
- Stockings are always great- you can find a WHOLE lot of them at Winners.
- Guzzo/Famous Players or any type of movie ticket certificates.
- Go to Joe Fresh at any Loblaws company store (Maxi, Loblaws) - they have gloves, hats, scarfs and cosmetics
- Bath and Body Works just opened in Montreal and they always have little great value sets at great prices. Hand sanitizers, hand creams, eau de toiletttes.
- You can even head over to Wal Mart or Best Buy at get an old classic movie on DVD for $10
- La Senza has some great items - slippers, pj sets, pretty accessories
- Magazines! A magazine can always be a GREAT stocking stuffer - like GQ, Maxim, Men's Health for men and In Style, People, Vogue, Decormag for women
- An underrated stocking stuffer that is ALWAYS useful is a pack of cards - get creative and find a pack with a cool design. These can be found at Tour de Jeux or Wal Mart.
Well I hope I gave you enough ideas and that for once, your gifts will be cool and not some quick side stop at Dollarama!
As my last words of wisdom, try to find 1 gift as a stocking stuffer that is a bit more personal, something you know that person needs or wants or will be very happy with.
Have a great shopping weekend!